Office 365 Personal includes:
Fully installed Office applications
Always have the latest, fully installed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access and capture your ideas however you work best—using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
Work across multiple devices
Get the full installed Office experience on 1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet and 1 phone (including Windows, Apple®, and Android™ devices).
Application availability and features vary by platform and device.
- PC: Office 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access. Windows 7 or later required.
- Mac: Office 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook. Office 2016 for Mac requires Mac OS X 10.10 or later.
- Windows tablet: Office 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access. Windows 8 or later required. Office Mobile applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote) require Windows 10.
- Windows phone: Office Mobile applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook Mail, and Outlook Calendar) require Windows 10.
- iOS: Office for iPad® and iPhone® requires iOS 8.0 or later. Office for iPad Pro® requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Android: Office for Android™ can be installed on tablets and phones that meet the following criteria: running Android KitKat 4.4 or later version and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor.
Some of the mobile apps for iOS and Android have extra features with an Office 365 subscription.
Access from anywhere
Get 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage for documents, photos, and videos, so you can edit and share them from anywhere, on all your devices.
Stay connected with Skype
Stay in touch with your friends and family around the globe with 60 monthly Skype minutes. Use Skype minutes to call mobile phones and landlines from any device where you have Skype installed, whether it’s your mobile phone, tablet, TV, or other device.
Always up to date
With an active Office 365 Personal subscription, you never have to worry about upgrading your Office, because you always have access to the latest Office applications, features, and services.
As an Office 365 subscriber, you can get help right away from Microsoft-trained experts, by phone or chat—at no extra charge.